From Jason Harvey <alie...@gmail.com>
Subject sstable2json not loading CLASSPATH properly?
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2011 08:09:54 GMT
Sstable2json always spits out the following when I execute it:

(org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor).

I verified that the run script sets the CLASSPATH properly, and I even
tried manually setting CLASSPATH but still got no dice. Is
sstable2json just not reading the CLASSPATH properly, or does it need
a separate log2j config? Running 0.7.3 on Ubuntu.

Thanks,
Jason