From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Reading whole row vs a range of columns (pycassa)
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:13:34 GMT
I'd collapse all the data for a single object into a single column, not sure about storing
100 objects in a single column though.

Have you considered any concurrency issues ? e.g. multiple threads / processes wanting to
update different objects in the same group of 100?

Dont understand your reference to the OOP in the context of a reading 100 columns from a row.

Aaron