From mcasandra <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to determine if repair need to be run
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:36:52 GMT
Yes but that doesn't really provide the monitoring that will really be
helpful. If I don't realize it until 2 days then we potentially could be
returning inconsistent results or not have data sync for 2 days until repair
is run. It will be best to be able to monitor these things so that it can be
run as soon as it is required (eg node down). Have such monitoring will be
helpful for operations team to monitor also who may not know all internals
of cassandra.