From mcasandra <>
Subject Re: Active / Active Data Center and RF
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 03:43:13 GMT
CL is just a way to satisfy consistency but you still want majority of your
reads (preferrably) occurring in the same DC.

I don't think that answers my question at all. I understand the CL but I
think I have more basic and important question about active/active data
center and the replicas in that very specific scenario which to me looks
like a issue somehow. Can someone please look at my question specifically

Sent from the mailing list archive at

View raw message