From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Can the Cassandra to be hosted, with all your features and performance, on Microsoft Azure ?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 03:33:45 GMT
contrib/py_stress is the easiest way to shake out any issues with your install and get a benchmark.

There is also https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB but I would go with py_stress until
it stops been useful.

Note: These are abstract benchmarks to be used for entertainment purposes only, the performance
and scaling of your application may vary. :)

Aaron