As the README suggests, you need to run ant gen-thrift-py first.

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM, <shan.lu@accenture.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to get the py_stress to work in Cassandra 0.7. I keep getting this error:

ubuntu@ip-10-114-85-218:~/apache-cassandra-0.7.0/contrib/py_stress$ python stress.py

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "stress.py", line 520, in <module>

    make_keyspaces()

  File "stress.py", line 185, in make_keyspaces

    cfams = [CfDef(keyspace='Keyspace1', name='Standard1', column_metadata=colms),

NameError: global name 'CfDef' is not defined

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Shan (Susie) Lu,  Analyst

Accenture Technology Labs - Silicon Valley

cell  +1 425.749.2546

email shan.lu@accenture.com