What I'm still unclear about, and where I think this is suitable, is Cassandra being used as a data warehouse for current and past sessions tied to a user.  Yes, other things are great for session management, but I want to provide near real time session information to my users ... quick and simple and i want to use cassandra ... surely i can't be that bad for thinking this is a good idea?

-sd