Hi,

it depends on your queries complexity - maybe secondary indexes would be sufficient for you - http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/whats-new-cassandra-07-secondary-indexes

If your queries are too complex then you could use Pig (over Hadoop) - http://www.slideshare.net/jeromatron/cassandrahadoop-integration

Augi

P.S.: I'm just user as you, not Cassandra developer.

2011/2/14 cbertu81@libero.it <cbertu81@libero.it>
Hi all,
I've build a web application using Cassandra.
Data are stored in order to be quickly red/sorted due to my web-app needs.
Everything is working quite good.
Now the big "problem" is that the "other side" of my company needs to create
reports over these data and the query they need to do would be very "heavy" in
terms of client-side complexity.
I'd like to know if you have any tips that may help ... I've red something
about Kundera and Lucandra but I don't know these could be solutions ...

Did you already face problems like this? Could you suggest any valid
product/solution?
I've heard (team-mates) some tips like "export all your CF into a relational
model and query it" ... and I behaved like i didn't hear it :)

TIA for any help

Best Regards

Carlo