And I think this patch would still be useful and legitimate if the TTL of the initial increment is taken into account.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Utku Can Topçu <utku@topcu.gen.tr> wrote:
Yes, I've read the discussion. My use-case is similar to the use-case of the contributor.

So that's the reason why I've asked if it works or not. (with the flaw of course).

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
If you read the discussion on that ticket, the point is that the
approach is fundamentally flawed.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra