From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: time to live rows
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 21:38:19 GMT
Deleting all the columns in a row via TTL has the same affect as deleting th row, the data
will physically by removed during compaction.

Aaron

On 08 Feb, 2011,at 10:24 AM, Bill Speirs <bill.speirs@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't think this is supported (but I could be completely wrong).
However, I'd love to see this functionality as well.

How would one go about requesting such a feature?

Bill-