From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cassandra 0.6.11 binary package problem
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 08:30:11 GMT
That's because of an issue I found in the ANT scripts while doing the
maven-ant-tasks switch on 0.7.0.

Any jar in build will be bundled... (so ivy goes into the bin dist...
when I did the m-a-t version eric was wondering why i was including
m-a-t in the bin dist, and I said I was being symmetric with the ivy
version... he said it was a failed experiment that had been left
in...)

For 0.7.x there should just be the one jar.

For the 0.6.x dists if you have forgotten to run ant realclean, then
there could be earlier versions present

-Stephen