From Ritesh Tijoriwala <tijoriwala.rit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Cassandra suitable for my problem?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 21:43:08 GMT
Hi Alexandru,
I feel Cassandra can certainly be used to solve the problem you have but if
your requires are not very strict, you need very high throughput and its
okay for you to lose some data occasionally due to machine crash, then I
recommend you look at Redis (http://redis.io/). It is a high performant
key/value store with very high throughput and used for analytics.

thanks,
Ritesh