From Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com>
Subject Re: frequent client exceptions on 0.7.0
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:41:38 GMT
> AFAIK the MemtablePostFlusher is the TP writing sstables, if it has a queue then there
is the potential for writes to block while it waits for Memtables to be flushed. Take a look
at your Memtable settings per CF, could it be that all the Memtables are flushing at once?
There is info in the logs about when this happens.

I didn't follow this thread closely, but based on the above maybe have
a look at:

(And no, I haven't had the time to do anything more on those since
what's there. Sorry.)

--
/ Peter Schuller