From Michal August├Żn <augustyn.mic...@gmail.com>
Subject per-connection "read-after-my-write" consistency
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 09:12:55 GMT
Hi,

I'm running 2 nodes with RF=2 (not optimal, I know), Cassandra 0.7.1.

During one connection, I write (CL.ONE) a row and subsequently read (CL.ONE)
the same row (via Thrift).
I supposed that if I write row to one node then I can immediately read this
row from this node.
It seems to be true for most cases, but circa 1 of 1000 attempts doesn't
work as expected - I get no row :(

Where is the problem please? Should I use another CL for read and/or write?
I would like just to achieve "per connection read-after-my-write
consistency".

Thank you very much!

Augi