From Bill Speirs <bill.spe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sorting in time order without using TimeUUID type column names
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 14:22:42 GMT
You can specify reverse order through the API when you slice the cols so I
don't think you need to write a comparator.

Bill-

On Feb 4, 2011 9:45 PM, "Aditya Narayan" <adynnn@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Aaron,

Yes I can put the column names without using the userId in the
timeline row, and when I want to retrieve the row corresponding to
that column name, I will attach the userId to get the row key.

Yes I'll store it as a long & I guess I'll have to write with a custom
comparator type (ReversedIntegerType) to sort those longs in
descending order.

Regards
Aditya