From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra deployment options on Terremark
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 04:41:58 GMT
Good thread on this recently:
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@cassandra.apache.org/msg09020.html

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 10:38 PM, Sanjay Sharma
<sanjay.sharma@impetus.co.in> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am looking for Cassandra deployment options on Terremark eCloud.
> Terremark uses NAS drive so that every machine instance gets allocated disk storage from
this NAS, so not sure how the NAS replication model fits in with Cassandra replication model.
> The deployment size would be around 4-5 instances.
> There would also be a replicated remotely located standby/backup cluster.
>
> Regards,
> Sanjay Sharma

> Impetus to Present Big Data -- Analytics Solutions and Strategies at TDWI World Conference
(Feb 13-18) in Las Vegas.We are also bringing cloud experts together at CloudCamp, Delhi on
Feb 12. CloudCamp is an unconference where early adopters of Cloud Computing technologies
exchange ideas.

> Click http://www.impetus.com to know more.

interception or interference.

--