From Ching-Cheng Chen <cc...@evidentsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to get list of row keys?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:47:15 GMT
Actually, if you want to get ALL keys, I believe you can still use
RangeSliceQuery with RP.

Just use setKeys("","") as first batch call.

Then use the last key from previous batch as startKey for next batch.
Beware that since startKey is inclusive, so you'd need to ignore first key
from now on.

Keep going until you finish all batches.  You will know you'd need to stop
when setKeys(key_xyz,"") return you only one key.

This should get you all keys even with RP.

Regards,

Chen

www.evidentsoftware.com