From Aditya Narayan <ady...@gmail.com>
Subject Splitting a single row into multiple
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:59:48 GMT
Does it make any difference if I split a row, that needs to be
accessed together, into two or three rows and then read those multiple
rows ??
(Assume the keys of all the three rows are known to me programatically
since I split columns by certain categories).
Would the performance be any better if all the three were just a single row ??

I guess the performance should be same in both cases, the columns
remain the same in quantity & there spread into several SST files..