From Ed Anuff>
Subject Re: Understanding Indexes
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:08:55 GMT
If you mean does it make sense to have a CF where each row contains a set of
keys to other rows in another CF, then yes, that's a common design pattern,
although usually it's because you're creating collections of those rows
(i.e. a Groups CF where each row consists of a set of keys to rows in the
Users CF).  Not sure if that's what you're getting at, though.