From ruslan usifov <ruslan.usi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to restrict access to cassandra jmx to private network?
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:30:32 GMT
Thanks Matt, as result of my investigations is simple javaganet that, bind
to specific network interface, and I want share it with community (if it
will be interested).

How to use:

1). You must disable standard jmx. (i.e. remove all
com.sun.management.jmxremote.* settings)
2). Add folow lines into configuration:

-Dcom.playrix.cassandra.management.port=8080
-Dcom.playrix.cassandra.management.host=<ip to bind to>
-Djava.rmi.server.hostname=<ip to bind to>
-javaagent:"/usr/share/java/cassandra-agent.jar"