From Shaun Cutts <sh...@cuttshome.net>
Subject Re: order of index expressions
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 04:32:00 GMT
Thanks for the response!

So.. I *may* have a bug to report (at least I can generate radically different response times
based on expression order with a multiply indexed columnfamily), but first I'll have to upgrade
to a stable version (currently I have 7.0rc2 installed).

I was also wondering where the code that does this is... is it in

java.org.apache.cassandra.db.columniterator.IndexedSliceReader?

Thanks,

-- Shaun