From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: counters & v0.8
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 18:44:57 GMT
It's in http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/trunk/ if you'd like to try it though that's
pretty bleeding edge.  Also I'm not sure if the wiki page documents all of the changes that
have been made to counters.  So the source is the best available docs :).  You're welcome
to ask any specific questions in IRC or on here though.

(there's also apache's git mirror if that suits you better - git://git.apache.org/cassandra.git
)

On Feb 26, 2011, at 8:35 AM, Michael Fortin wrote:

> I'm eagerly awaiting the counters (http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/Counters) that are
part of version 0.8.  Is there a beta coming out or some way I can play with it?