From "baskar.duraikannu.db@gmail.com" <baskar.duraikannu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does CL on "ALL" have special semantics like "ANY" does
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 03:37:41 GMT
  Even though the client did not get a success message, it is possible
that write may have succeeded on one of the replicas.  Let us say that
client did a retry and the write succeeded.

Let us also assume that I was trying to withdraw $100. Initially $100
was withdrawn as per one of the replicas. Since all replicas did not
respond, client retries, results in another $100 withdrawal.

During the hinted hand off/read repair, will first $100 succeed on other
replicas? if so, is there a way to avoid this inconsistency?