From H├ęctor Izquierdo Seliva <izquie...@strands.com>
Subject Replicate changes from DC1 to DC2, but not from DC2 to DC1
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:10:15 GMT

Hi all.

Is there a way (besides changing the code) to replicate data from a Data
center 1 to a Data center 2, but not the other way around? I need to
have a preproduction environment with production data, and ideally with
only a fraction of the data (for example, by key preffixes). I have
poked around StorageProxy and I can make writes in DC2 not replicate to
DC1, and as long as I use DC_QUORUM it stays that way, but it
looks...dangerous. I could do a full key scan but it would take too
long.

Have anybody done something similar?

Thanks!