From buddhasystem <potek...@bnl.gov>
Subject What is the most solid version of Cassandra? No secondary indexes needed.
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:40:58 GMT

Hello,

we are acquiring new hardware for our cluster and will be installing it
soon. It's likely that I won't need to rely on secondary index
functionality, as data will be write-once read-many and I can get away with
inverse index creation at load time, plus I have some more complex indexing
in mind than comes packaged (too much to explain here).

So, if I don't need indexes, what is the most stable, reliable version of
Cassandra that I can put in production? I'm seeing bug reports here and some
sound quite serious, I just want something that works day in, day out.

Thank you,

Maxim