Is it possible to perform paginated queries using Random Partitioner in 0.7 with Super Column Families whose Super Columns are UUID's?  I don't believe it is, based on this article: http://ria101.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/cassandra-randompartitioner-vs-orderpreservingpartitioner, and my attempts with Pelops.

Let's say I get the last 25 inserts for a key.  I now know the 25th Super Column UUID, and I want to start from there and get the next 25 inserts.  Do I have to change over to Order Preserving Partitioner?  I'd like to avoid this at all costs.

Thanks,

Frank