actually, the solution would be something like my last mail, but pointing to the name of the super column and the row key

Nicolas Santini
Director of Cloud Computing
Auckland - New Zealand
(64) 09 914 9426 ext 2629
(64) 021 201 3672

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Nick Santini <nick.santini@kaseya.com> wrote:
Hi,
as I got answered on my mail, secondary indexes for super column families is not supported yet, so you have to implement your own

easy way: keep another column family where the row key is the value of your field and the columns are the row keys of your super column family

(inverted index)