Try the solr source code.

On 30 Nov, 2010,at 01:37 PM, Mark <> wrote:

The DataSource subclass route is what I will probably be interested in. Are there are working examples of this already out there?

On 11/29/10 12:32 PM, Aaron Morton wrote:
AFAIK there is nothing pre-written to pull the data out for you.

You should be able to create your DataSource sub class Using the Hector java library to pull data from Cassandra.

I'm guessing you will need to consider how to perform delta imports. Perhaps using the secondary indexes in 0.7* , or maintaining your own queues or indexes to know what has changed.

There is also the Lucandra project, not exactly what your after but may be of interest anyway

Hope that helps.