From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question about connecting to a cassandra server from another server using Fauna
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 19:52:59 GMT
What function are you calling to get data and what is the error ?

Try calling a function like keyspaces(), it should return a list of the keyspaces in your
cluster  and is a good way to test things are connected.

If there is still no joy check you can connect to your cluster using the cassandra-cli command
line app located in cassandra/bin

Aaron