From Alberto Velandia <betovelan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Insertion batch stoping for some reason at 100 records
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:56:39 GMT
Makes perfect sense thanks, how can I set the Count limit for an specific Column Family?

On Dec 14, 2010, at 3:47 PM, Peter Schuller wrote:

>> Hi i'm using Cassandra 0.6.8 and Fauna, I'm running a batch to populate my db and
for some reason every time it gets to a 100 records it stops no error report or anything apparently
it keeps storing but every time I count the number of records it stays in a hundred, it is
updating two Column Families and one is updating fine.