From Germán Kondolf <german.kond...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hazelcast
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 20:15:12 GMT
I don't know much about Zookeeper, but as far as I read, it is out of
JVM process.
Hazelcast is just a framework and you can programmatically start and
shutdown the cluster, it's just an xml to configure it.

Hazelcast also provides good caching features to integrate with
Hibernate, distributed executors, clusterized queues, distributed
events, and so on. I don't know if that is supported by Zookeeper, I
think not, because is not the main goal of it.

--
//GK
german.kondolf@gmail.com