From Roshan Dawrani <roshandawr...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieving TimeUUID sub-columns in reverse order
Date Sun, 26 Dec 2010 07:14:40 GMT
Hi,

I have a super ColumnFamily that has a few super columns, with each having a
growing list of sub-columns where column name is a TimeUUID, so the
sub-columns get stored chronologically (oldest to newest)

When I retrieve this data, can I somehow retrieve the sub-columns in reverse
order - newest first?

I am using RangeSuperSlicesQuery to query the super columns and setting a
range on it with *reverse = true*, but that only sorts the data by super
column names.

How can I tell RangeSuperSlicesQuery to get the sub-columns also in reverse
order?

Thanks.

--
Roshan