From Narendra Sharma <narendra.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: read repair across datacenters?
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 22:44:51 GMT
The comment in the cassandra.yaml says:
"specifies the probability with which read repairs should be invoked on *
non-quorum* reads"

Does this mean RR chance is applicable only for non-quorum reads?

Another question on same topic:
Will RR use one of the node in the other datacenter as coordinator instead
of sending the data to each replica (assuming they have old data)? This is
to reduce the amount of network traffic between datacenters.

-Naren