From Nick Santini <nick.sant...@kaseya.com>
Subject Re: Fetch a SuperColumn based on value of column
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:08:54 GMT
Hi,
as I got answered on my mail, secondary indexes for super column families is
not supported yet, so you have to implement your own

easy way: keep another column family where the row key is the value of your
field and the columns are the row keys of your super column family

(inverted index)

Nicolas Santini
Director of Cloud Computing
Auckland - New Zealand