From Ran Tavory <ran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iterate over all the rows with RP
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2010 19:03:46 GMT
This should be the case, yes, semantics isn't affected by the
connection and state isn't kept. What might happen if you read/write
with low consistency levels then when you hit a different host on the
ring it might have an inconsistent state in case of partition.

On Sunday, December 12, 2010, shimi <shimi.k@gmail.com> wrote:
> So if I will use a different connection (thrift via Hector), will I get the same results?
It's make sense when you use OPP and I assume it is the same with RP. I just wanted to make
sure this is the case and there is no state which is kept.

--
/Ran