From Rajkumar Gupta <rajkumar....@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra not able to listen to incoming commands from PHPcassa
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:10:42 GMT
Hi
I am using Cassandra 0.7 with PHPcassa on windows.
I run the cassandra server from command prompt and then run my php
script which include the phpcassa files, but my cassandra does not
respond to the phpcassa calls. I get errors like phpcassa could not
connect to cassandra server. My cassandra server runs fine on command
prompt and im able to do some small interactions through
cassandra-cli. I have also imported the schema beforehand using
schematool from command prompt, but phpcassa could not connect to
cassandra server.

Please let me know how can I fix this..It has been really frustrating
since past 3 days

Thanks in advance..

--

Raj