From Liangzhao Zeng <liangzhao.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to start cassandra-0.7r2
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:02:19 GMT
I use VM argument to specify the configuration file
-Dstorage-config=/Users/zlzhao/Documents/eclipse/MaaSWorkspace/cassandra-0.7r2/test/conf/
-Dcassandra-foreground  -ea -Xmx1G
By the way, I can run the 0.66 using by following the wikipage. Do we need
more configuration in order to run 0.7?

Cheers,
Liangzhao