From Joshua Partogi <jpart...@scrum8.com>
Subject Re: Set an index on column
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 08:47:41 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the hint. I've tried it but it throws an error like this:

[default@Keyspace1] update column family Standard1 with column_metadata=[{
column_name:user, index_type:0, validation_class:UTF8Type,
index_name:Standard1Idx }] and rows_cached=100;
Internal error processing system_update_column_family

Is there anything wrong with the syntax? I can not figure out what is wrong
with it using the error message.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Joshua.