From Nate McCall <n...@riptano.com>
Subject Re: Hector and secondary indexes
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:30:50 GMT
In the hector source tree, IndexedSlicesQueryTest should provide some
additional examples:
https://github.com/rantav/hector/blob/master/core/src/test/java/me/prettyprint/cassandra/model/IndexedSlicesQueryTest.java

A stand-alone example that might be easier to experiment with can be found here:
https://github.com/zznate/hector-examples/blob/master/src/main/java/com/riptano/cassandra/hector/example/GetIndexedSlices.java

For detailed Hector questions, feel free to join our mailing list as well:
hector-users@googlegroups.com