From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: cassandra database viewer
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:28:10 GMT
The github page for Chiton says to use the current dev, but thats not correct. Cassandra 0.7
uses thrift 0.5

I also see the is a 0.7 branch for chiton are you using that?

Aaron

On 14/12/2010, at 5:27 AM, "Amin Sakka, Novapost" <amin.sakka@novapost.fr> wrote:

> I'm using the 0.6.0-dev version
>
> amin@cassandra:~$ thrift -version
> Thrift version 0.6.0-dev
>

> 2010/12/13 Kani <javier.canillas@gmail.com>
> Amin, have you check that version of Cassandra Thrift interface Chiton supports? It looks
like Chiton is trying to comunicate to Cassandra daemon using an old Thrift interface.

> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Amin Sakka, Novapost <amin.sakka@novapost.fr>
wrote:

> Hello community,
> I installed Chiton on my ubuntu 9.4 machine.
> I have a problem when trying to connect chiton to the running cassandra daemon: the keyspace
list is empty and I'm getting the following exception : Invalid method name: 'get_string_list_property'