From "David G. Boney" <dbon...@semanticartifacts.com>
Subject Re: WELCOME to user@cassandra.apache.org
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 04:58:07 GMT
You are asking someone to essentially steal from the author of the book so you can benefit.
The person who sends the book to you would be engaged in theft of intellectual property and
you would engaged in receiving stolen goods.
Sincerely,
David G. Boney
dboney1@semanticartifacts.com
http://www.semanticartifacts.com

On Dec 29, 2010, at 10:51 PM, asil klin wrote:

> Can't I get it for free from anywhere? I am a student researching on Cassandra datastore
and have no economically profitable reasons to buy?