From Paramjeet Singh Bawa <ParamjeetSingh_B...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Query Regarding $PATH/contrib/client_only/ClientOnlyExample.java
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 06:22:26 GMT
Hi list,

I am recently working with Casandra. Through my little affort I got this java ClientOnlyExample.java
file. (This file come along with Cassandra code check out). I am using this Client because
this do not make socket call with Cassandra .

As per comment written in the file, this file directly connect to Casandra as per out Command
line option read/write. I was trying to run this file but it is giving runtime warning as:

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
Bad configuration; unable to start server

Please help me out to solve this problem.

I am using this Client because this do not make socket call with Cassandra .

Thanks,
Paramjeet

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.