From Timo Nentwig <timo.nent...@toptarif.de>
Subject Re: Adding secondary index: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:34:45 GMT

On Dec 24, 2010, at 14:33, Timo Nentwig wrote:
> Any advice what to do with it?

So, to continue this monologue: I reduced the memtable size for that CF and the by means of
the MBeans figured out that the secondary index is a CF as well which presumably also holds
up to 3 memtables in memory...that would explain why it runs OOM.

Anyway, I created an issue (affect rc2 beause there's yet no rc3 to select in Jira) for the
crash at startup: CASSANDRA-1904.