From Mark <static.void....@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra and disk space
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 17:19:24 GMT
I recently ran into a problem during a repair operation where my nodes
completely ran out of space and my whole cluster was... well,
clusterfucked.

I want to make sure how to prevent this problem in the future.

Should I make sure that at all times every node is under 50% of its disk
space? Are there any normal day-to-day operations that would cause the
any one node to double in size that I should be aware of? If on or more
nodes to surpass the 50% mark, what should I plan to do?

Thanks for any advice