From Mark <static.void....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ran out of space during cleanup.. HELP
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:51:19 GMT
Did both but didn't seem to help. I have another drive on that machine
with some free space. If I add another directory to the
DataFileDirectory config and restart, will it start using that directory?

Anything else I can do?

This actually leads me to an important question. Should I always make
sure that Cassandra doesn't get past 50% of the drives free space,
otherwise an anticompaction like this can just destroy the machine?