From Mark <static.void....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ran out of space during cleanup.. HELP
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 06:14:04 GMT
Tried restarting node #1 and now received:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Insufficient disk space to flush
     at
org.apache.cassandra.db.ColumnFamilyStore.getFlushPath(ColumnFamilyStore.java:442)
     at
org.apache.cassandra.db.Memtable.writeSortedContents(Memtable.java:149)
     at org.apache.cassandra.db.Memtable.access$000(Memtable.java:42)
     at org.apache.cassandra.db.Memtable$1.runMayThrow(Memtable.java:173)
     at
org.apache.cassandra.utils.WrappedRunnable.run(WrappedRunnable.java:30)
     ... 6 more

Any tips?