From Timo Nentwig <timo.nent...@toptarif.de>
Subject Re: Adding secondary index: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:34:51 GMT

On Dec 23, 2010, at 9:34, Timo Nentwig wrote:

> I was about to add a secondary index (which apparently failed) to existing data. When
I restarted the node it crashed (!) with:

It crashed because it ran out of heap space (2G). So I increased to 3.5G but after a whlie
it's caught in full GC again. The node holds some 50G of data. So, if 3.5G isn't sufficient,
how do I determine how much memory it's going to need and more important how can I cancel
such indexing if I don't have enough memory available? Or did I hit some bug and should simply
wait for rc3?