From "David G. Boney" <dbon...@semanticartifacts.com>
Subject Re: Supercolumn Maximums
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 05:58:47 GMT
I am confused. In NEWS.txt in the source code, it says for Cassandra 7.0,"Row size limit increased
from 2GB to 2 billion columns". Does this mean that the maximum number of supercolumns is
also 2 billion?

I am not asking about secondary indexes. I am asking if the keys for the supercolumns are
indexed in a row.

Sincerely,
David G. Boney
dboney1@semanticartifacts.com