From Daniel Doubleday <daniel.double...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Best Practice for Data Center Migration
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 10:37:32 GMT
Hm -

assuming that you have configured your initial tokens in a way that every next start token
lives in the other datacenter wouldn't it suffice to decrease rf to 2 switch to simple replication
strategy switch off the old dc and start repairs/cleanup?

every row should live in either primary node or the node after the the primary (when the primary
was located in the switched off dc)

Daniel Doubleday
smeet.com, Berlin