From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject [RELEASE] 0.7.0 rc4
Date Sat, 01 Jan 2011 18:10:37 GMT

Happy New Years everyone.

There were just a few issues in RC3 that we didn't feel comfortable
releasing with, so we've cut another.

For your testing pleasure: 0.7.0 rc4

Keep in mind that just like the 3 that came before it, this is a release
candidate, keyword being "candidate".  This should be very close to what
the final release will be, but we're not yet recommending widespread
upgrades.  Use it at your own discretion and only after properly
testing.

Be sure to read through the change log[1] and release notes[2]. Report
any problems you find[3], and if you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks!

[1]: http://goo.gl/2Dqmr (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/F52cS (NEWS.txt)

--